This is my take on various challenges..had to make the best of the time that is available to me :)The layout is my entry for yet another fabulous sketch challenge over at Once Upon A Sketch and here is Nadia's beautiful sketch. My journaling is at the back of the tag. Thank you OUAS for another awesome challenge!
CSI Case File Number 49.Once again Debbi put together a fabulous case file. Here is what we had to work with. Love it!
THE SCHEME (USE ALL 5 COLORS)
- Garland Green - medium green, taken from the #5 tree - 135.154.47
- Pink Presents - deep pink, taken from the #10 mittens - 222.108.118
- Yuletide Yellow - light buttery yellow, taken from the #21 box - 248.230.164
- Advent Aqua - aqua, taken from the #15 box - 93.198.201
- Lime Lights - lime green, taken from the ribbon in #23 - 185.217.108
EVIDENCE (USE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
- baker's Twine
- make a semi-circle notch, like in the little boxes
- Christmas/winter accents
- hound's-tooth pattern
TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
- Document a holiday tradition.
- Document what you do to prepare for the holidays.
- Number your journaling.
- Write 25 words or phrases about your topic.
- Choose a prompt from here.
- Put your journaling inside of something that can be opened
- Inspiration Words: joy, believe, count --use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
Then I am also entering this layout for challenge 12 over at Scrap Africa and the challenge is the "film strip".
Last but not least I used the gorgeous FWAB Elise Flourish Black - Dark Green and Silver Grey Flowers available from Flourish With A Bling.
And now I would love to show you where I am going for a few days...Zavora Lodge!! It is a a diver and fisherman's paradise and I guess the "fishing" part is what attracted my daughter to Zavora :)