Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Through Eyes Of Love






















Hi there everyone:) Finally I got to finish my layout for the challenge at Once Upon A Sketch. It feels like I've been working on it for a whole month but the truth is that I have had the busiest six weeks of my life. So much to do and so little time and foumd myself scrapping through the night to get everything done. No time for scrapping during the day lately. Anyways, this is my take on Nadia's beautiful sketch, and this month the theme is all about LOVE. Now, for those of you who know me well enough, you will know that I totally connect that little four-letter word with my dogs, who are my life and my loves and who gives me so much more than I could ever wish to give. There are so many things I love, in fact I love everything on Nadia's little list but my canine children is always at the top of that list and always seem to be my priority, no matter what, much to my hubby's chagrin at times...lol! Well, this is Delta, one of my many shadows. She is now 3 years old and she never takes her eyes off me...hence the title of my page. Often I look at her and I wonder what she's thinking when she stares at me like she does, but it doesn't really matter because all I see is "LOVE" and that is all that counts. :) Oh dear, I could just go on and on about my dogs but best I show you the beautiful sketch before I forget.:)

This is also a project for Flourish With A Bling and I used the very pretty FWAB Bella Rhinestone Flourish Black.
 and also my favorite colour FWAB Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack Pewter.
Oops...can you see one of Miss Molly's little hairs on here?? LOL!! That's all for today folks...look after yourself and take care till next time!xx

15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout with rich colors. And that photo of your dog is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who couldn't love that face, what a beautiful animal Cathy. I love the layout and the details in the close-ups, really really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delta is gorgeous. I want one just like her. Your layout is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I melted when I saw this!!! I understand perfectly your love for your little fur children b/c I share that opinion. In fact, I recently made a page dedicated to my own fur baby Toby called 'No Ordinary Love'...the love shared b/w you & your fur babies is certainly a special & unique one...so I loved every single thing about this page and I can't get over Delta's ADORABLE face...Awww...wonderful interpreation of the sketch & challenge...thanks for sharing your talent with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cathy, what a gorgeous page, and what a beautiful doggie! We have a Rottie too! They are big sweet babies! Love your striking color combo! Thanks for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Cathy and so love all the special details and that sweet photo! Gorgeous work as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is oozing with your love for your dog, it's so eloquent, actually it's one of the most tender pages I've seen recently. Love every detail! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy, I just called in to firstly say thanks for the love you left on my blog for my layout on my beautiful Poppy. I so appreciate your sweet words. I also wanted to say how absolutely STUNNING your layout on Delta is too. She looks like such a beautiful girl & that pic of her tilting her head that way is just so so cute. Love the wonderful rich colours & your attention to detail is magnificent. Thirdly, I just had to tell you I think it is wonderful that you have all your other fur babies here on your blog too. You really do have quite a menagerie !!! I only had Poppy & my world feels so empty without her. You have inspired me to put her picture on my blog like you have here, great idea. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Cathy.... and stunning pic... :D love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goooorgeous!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goooorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! You are a real winner,so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just popped in to say a big CONGRATS on your win at OUAS. I just knew this was a winner as soon as I laid eyes on it Cathy. Those big eyes of hers & the tilt of head would melt any heart.
    Loooooved the design & obviously put together with so much love. Again congrats Cathy,
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your comments on my OUAS layout Cathy, I had to visit your blog; my gosh what wonderful pages and a very clear love for your animals, kind regards, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG so gorgeous layout, we used to have a rottweiller too a few year ago.

    ReplyDelete