Saturday, July 6, 2013

Beautiful - Maja Design

Hello ladies :) Here is another project done for Maja Design as guest CT member for July. I tell you, I will never get enough of these beautilicious paper. I just love how so many of the collections mixes and matches so beautifully. I also took the opportunity to use Jules' beautiful June sketch over at Paperhaus.

Here is a close-up of the large flower I made and I used a lovely Shabbychic loop flower tutorial sent to me by my lovely friend Miri. These flowers are so incredibly easy to make and I just love them. I used a piece of thin cotton fabric and just coloured it with distress ink in Victorian Velvet.

The vine is a home-made job.
The little Victorian dressing table ws just coloured with water colour pencils and then I just gave it a little bit of crackle treatment and I'm still in two minds as to whether I should have put it on this page or not but now it's too late to change my mind. The golden circles was done with Deco Arts Metallic Paint.

Here are the gorgeous papers I used.








Vintage Summer Basics - 1926 BS





















Vintage Summer Basics - 1923
Vintage Summer Basics - 1924





















And that my friends, is all for today. Have a wonderful weekend and as always, I really do appreciate your visits very much:)

Hugs
Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Stunning absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so feminine and so beautiful.. I love the round photo with the circle element behind it.. the layers and the colors are all so beautiful too.. love this.. new fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Good idea to put the dressertable on this page, it fits very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eye catching and striking page, absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the flower you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend I love it. It is absolutely beautiful. Yes your flower is perfect and just love your vines. You are the BEST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page Cathy. I love your self made embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page Cathy...love the gorgeous details and your colouring! The blooms are just stunning! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy this is so gorgeous!!! amazing page once more with all the beautiful detailing, stitching and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning page. Love the dressing table, love the flower love the layout...veryyyy much

    ReplyDelete